Sunday, June 7, 2015

TGR Statement and Update

 
Over the last 6 year, The Great Rabbino has not only been a fun way for me to connect my Judaism and my love of sports, but a great way to meet like people and athletes. I have always wanted to find the next step.

So I am excited to announce that beginning July 1st this website will now host The Great Rabbino Jewish Sports Speaker Series. I have teamed up with 30 amazing athletes to begin booking them for speaking gigs, fundraisers, etc around the country. Look for more information July 1st. We'd love you all to meet these athletes and share the excitement they can bring to your community.

As for the blog will still exist with interviews, new finds, and major stories. I encourage everyone to follow TGR on Twitter @TheGreatRabbino for breaking news.

Thank you all for reading. Super excited for whats to come!

Sincerely,
Jeremy Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment