Sunday, July 22, 2012

Jersey Time

I have a few autograph jerseys hanging in my closet. My wife wants to frame them. She pulls out my junior high jersey and goes "I thought you were hanging all your autographed jerseys?" After explaining to her that it was not signed and belonged to me, we had a good laugh, but it got me to thinking about a new feature on TGR called Jersey Time. I will give you two or three jersey to decide which is more awesome to wear. You can vote on the sidebar. Today's choices:


Omri Casspi on the Kings

vs.

Jordan Farmar UCLA

1 comment:

  1. The finish, quality and designs you get from www.mkoutlet.us are really astonishing and you will love them all.These are now made luxurious and affordable michael kors outlet to reach out to every budget and range.You can just enjoy them by ordering Michael Kors Skorpios Tote online where you get the complete satisfaction and genuine quality at best possible rates.

    ReplyDelete