Friday, June 18, 2010

Shabbat Shalom - Congrats to the Lakers

Okay well, I officially can never root for Kobe Bryant again. While I respect him on the court I do not want him anywhere near Michael Jordan's legacy. Bulls fans please join me in rooting AGAINST the Lakers.

Congrats to Jordan Farmar on another ring. I have a feeling Farmar will not be in a Lakers jersey next season. The PG from UCLA needs more playing time and that doesn't seem likely on this team.

Thanks to Yuval Klein for a creative article.


POLL
People want to see a Yuri Foreman rematch.

A new poll will be posted shortly. I would love people to vote. It will help TGR with feedback.

TGR NEWS
We hope to interview Steve Dubinsky (former hockey player) very soon. We also have a few others on the list with some interesting stories.

We are trying to work on a deal with the Chicago Jewish News. Stay tuned for details.

Shabbat Shalom.
And Let Us Say...Amen.
-Jeremy Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment